Posted on 01-23-2014
Good Morning North State!
Inflammation is the cause of disease and creates conditions like asthma, allergies, pain, etc. Intestinally, you see it in Gastric Reflux, Indigestion, etc.
Inflammation is brought about by:
1. Modern diet
3. Dehydration (lack of water)
5. Lack of sleep
6. Subluxation (Interference to the Central Nervous System)
STEP 1: Eliminate Omega 6 foods
1. Vegetable, nut, and seed oils found in packaged foods (soy, canola, sunflower, cottonseed, peanut oils, etc) and any hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oil.
2. Commercial animal products like pasteurized dairy, red meat, chicken and non-free range eggs from the grocery store.
STEP 2: Eliminate fungal or allergy inducing foods:
1. FUNGAL, ACID PRODUCING FOODS TO AVOID: Alcohol, Corn, Peanuts, Citrus, Cashews, Pasteurized Dairy, Wheat, Sugar, Rye, Barley, Sorghum, and Cottonseed
2. Drastically reduced grains and eliminate fungal grains above. Ex: Wheat (gluten)
STEP 3: Eliminate sugar
1. Watch out for the items that have hidden sugar in them like soups, dressings, ketchup, crackers, etc.
STEP 4: Add Good Foods
1. Alkaline foods like berries, raisins, vegetables, sweet potatoes.
2. Omega 3 fats. GOOD FATS TO CONSUME (ANTI-INFLAMMATORY FATS): Fish oil capsules, flax seeds, extra-virgin olive oil, extra-virgin coconut oil, avocado, walnuts, almonds, almond butter, raw-organic butter, cod-liver oil.
3. Alkaline water from an ionization machine or brands like Fiji and Evian.
4. Greens powder for alkalization / anti-inflammatory.
5. 100% aloe juice for alkalization / anti-inflammatory.
If you are looking to make 2014 YOUR year for radical change in the way you are taking care of your health…call us ASAP here at WellnessOne for direction, tools, services, and most importantly a TEAM to stand with you as you reach to achieve your health goals! Mention this blog and receive your initial examination with possible x-rays as my incentive to you! Let's do this! Call 530.243.9464 and our friendly staff will give you a prompt appointment. You may also schedule an appointment online by clicking HERE.
It's your future…be there healthy with WellnessOne! Have a blessed and wonderful day!
There are no comments for this post. Please use the form below to post a comment.